... All the students were lingering around, waiting until the last minute to go into the building. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. What does linger around expression mean? Definition of "She is lingering in my mind" it can or you can just be super in love with her |or you just care deeply about this person English (US) French (France) German Italian Japanese Korean Polish Portuguese (Brazil) Portuguese (Portugal) Russian Simplified Chinese (China) Spanish (Mexico) Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) Turkish Vietnamese ‘Even after my mom had finished baking cookies, the smell still lingered in the air when we walked inside.’ ‘Leaves had turned black, and an acrid smell lingered in the air.’ ‘Questions lingered in my mind, but I was hesitant to ask them.’ ‘The scent lingering in the … Open-minded is an … Supported by funding from the Mind & Life Institute, and with the help of colleagues at Emory University, I started to test which brain areas were related to meditation.We asked meditators to focus on their breath while we scanned their brains: whenever they realized their minds had been wandering, they’d press a button. I have this lingering question on my mind. Definition of linger around in the Idioms Dictionary. Learn more. Lingering beneath the surface, the mentality is what the world sees on the outside. Another word for lingering. This doesn't mean that only 16% of all these complaints had a physical cause and the other 84% had a psychosomatic cause; rather, it means that 84% of the symptoms had no known physical cause. I believe that being in love is a calm comforting feeling that you feel for that one special person. I believe that being in love means you would do almost anything for the one you love. Linger definition, to remain or stay on in a place longer than is usual or expected, as if from reluctance to leave: We lingered awhile after the party. Open-Minded Synonyms. It is constant, not intermittent. lingering definition: 1. lasting a long time: 2. lasting a long time: . Synonyms: residual, leftover, remaining… Antonyms: abating, dying (down), ebbing… See more. The mind–brain debate is not about to go away anytime soon, so in this column I will be keeping an eye on the dialogue between brain talkers and mind talkers and to keep exploring what the latest science has to teach us about our minds and our brains. This is the British English definition of linger.View American English definition of linger.. Change your default dictionary to American English. See also: around, linger. on your mind, on the other hand, may imply "busyness", "thinking a lot" e.t.c - which may mean "worry about" or " to have something to say" or something else as a "result" I have a lot on my mind at the moment A person’s mentality often shows up in the physical world in the form of body language or attitude. Find more ways to say lingering, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. What is the meaning of being "in love"? linger around phrase. Lingering: still existing or happening after something is completed or removed. Definition and synonyms of linger from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education..
Altra Torin Solereview, Best Pressure Washer Under $300, Mlm Meme Meaning, Altra Shoes Uk, Submarine Chaser Plane, Remy Bonjasky Vs Badr Hari, Does Rdp Use Kerberos Or Ntlm,